Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOULTION

This year has gone too fast. Since its 2011 now, it's time for new resolutions. Every year, I set a new goal but I don't accomplish most of them. So this year, I going to try really hard to accomplish them. If I don't, shame on me. I have several resolutions this year.

First of all, I am going try to be less annoying to my brother. I have to get used to this because he would graduating and would be in America. So, it's very sad because I don't have anyone to annoy. Maybe I could annoy my dog. I'll think about it. Also, if I am less annoying, my brother might actually give me proper presents for christmas. Until now, I got nicely wrapped presents with nothing in it (I give my brother proper presents. Like Ipods,etc) As You can see, I am way nicer.

 Second, I am going to try learn more korean and mix with other Korean kids. Right now, it is very difficult because I don't understand their sentences well. It is quite shameful because I can't communicate well with people from my country. Who doesn't know their country's culture, or the language well? Who dosen't really like their country's national food, or clothing? I must be the only person in the world. You have no idea how it feels like. It's like if people ignore you in your own country. It's like getting surrounded by people speaking a language you don't understand at all.

These are my New Year's Resolution'


Something people might not know about me is that I am very very musical. I taught myself how to play instruments. I play songs on instruments by listening to music. My ear is my best friend. My mom says that it's in our family blood. But right now, I am the only one in my family who compose music without an instrument by my side. In other words, I could hear music in my head and just scribble it on some piece of paper. Sometimes I write it on my hand. I also hate reading music. It gives me headaches.
To tell you the truth, this isn't nice at all. When your listening to the teacher speak, my head and ear would gather sounds from around me and create a rhythm or beat. This only happens when the lesson gets boring. This doesn't happen in humanities. Don't worry. This was a secret. I had to let people know what I'm thinking when classes are boring.

Well this is it. I hope you enjoyed it.
It's your choice to believe my secret or not. I don't really care.  Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment